Ford's light commercial vehicle range is ready for operation 24/7
With its state-of-the-art technology, leading load capacity, economy and functionality, challenging road endurance and reduced maintenance costs, Ford's range of light commercial vehicles includes a range of models available in passenger and cargo versions. These are Courier, Connect, Custom, Transit and the Ranger pickup.
Discover No.1 light commercial vehicle range in Europe for 2020, now with a special bonus of up to BGN 10,000. Chose and buy now and take advantage of our special conditions until 31.12.2020 for a limited quantity on stock.
Ford light commercials are the successors to a legendary car with a remarkable history of over 60 years. The first Ford van - "FK 1000" - was produced in 1953 in Cologne, and the first appearance of the Transit model was in 1965. Since then, nearly 8,000,000 cars have been produced, which are available in more than 120 countries on 6 continents. In Bulgaria, Transit is a leader in its class for over two decades and boasts over 12,000 units sold in Bulgaria since 1991 as new.
The Transit family is used to work, work and work again - 365 days a year, seven days a week, 24 hours a day!
Tests to the limit for peak endurance
The whole range of the Transit family loves trials. During the presentation of the new model, the flagship Transit went through endurance tests, including simulations of 10 years of ruthless operation, harsh tests at 11 million km, corrosive baths with salt and mud, temperatures from +40 to -40 degrees and altitudes above 2000 m Some of the most extreme challenges are maintaining maximum speed for 2 months non-stop, overcoming 5,200 potholes and bumps up to 70 km / h, hitting a 14 cm curb at 60 km / h, tens of thousands of hours of engine operation on a stand and over 550,000 door slams.
All this is a guarantee of the ultimate qualities, legendary strength and durability of the Ford light commercial range. It is no coincidence that the name Transit is synonymous with reliability, strength and stability among consumers. All models of the family share these genes of proverbial endurance, suitability for harsh conditions, superior performance and functionality. Reduced operating costs are achieved thanks to extended service intervals, shortened service times and low fuel consumption. Because of all this, the range has a warranty of 5 years or 250,000 km, whichever comes first.
In addition to the test site, Ford light commercial models have proven their practicality for challenging conditions such as the Bulgarian ones. There is a Transit that has traveled 1.3 million km on its native roads in 7 years, which is equivalent to 33 orbits of the Earth or the distance from the Earth to the Moon and back almost 2 times.
Repeatedly distinguished, Ford's light commercial range boasts quite prestigious awards. Among them are the awards for Transit Custom as International Van of 2020 and 2013, Ranger - International Pickup of 2020, Transit Courier - Van of Bulgaria for 2015, Transit Connect - International Van of 2014. Regarding Safety Ranger, Connect and Custom have a maximum of 5 stars from Euro NCAP. As popular among consumers - Ford Ranger is the best-selling pickup of 2019 in Europe, and Ford is repeatedly the best-selling brand of light trucks up to 3.5t (LCV) according to ACEA, incl. for 2015, 2016, 2017 and the first 6 months of 2020
Discover No.1 light commercial vehicle range in Europe for 2020, now with a special bonus of up to BGN 10,000.
Find out which Ford Transit best suits your business needs.
- Transit has the most diverse range in the world - there are over 325 modifications, which means a suitable option for all needs. Transit has a van body, chassis cab, bus, station wagon and station wagon, offers 4 lengths, 3 heights and 3 types of drive - front, rear and 4-wheel drive.
- Custom - a perfect choice for transporting business and VIP passengers, compact enough for urban conditions at the same time with the required capacity 8 + 1. In its cargo version - extremely capable and voluminous
- Connect - a cargo version with a balance between a compact van and a leading load capacity and volume of cargo space in its class. Passenger version - not inferior to cars - comfortable, functional, stylish
- Courier - the smallest representative of the range impresses with supremely low fuel and operating costs. Reliable, compact, robust and functional compact van
- The Ranger, Ford's ultimate pickup, offers a superb combination of four-wheel drive with impressive power and traction, combined with up to 3.5 tonnes of maximum towing capacity and up to 800 mm of draft height, which can be the difference between get to your destination or not.