Household effects and real estate
This insurance provides protection of the property of natural persons.
The subject of Property Insurance comprises:
- residential buildings;
- villa buildings;
- farm buildings, garages, workshops, garden buildings, etc.;
- special facilities such as satellite dishes, solar heating systems, greenhouses, mushroom cellars, barns, poultry or livestock buildings, wells, outdoor fountains, fences, etc.
- general furnishings, personal and other household effects;
- household electrical appliances;
- audiovisual and electronic equipment;
- business property - agricultural machinery, inventory and production, construction machinery, tools, materials, etc.;
- works of art of high artistic value, expensive clothing, leather coats, branded clothes, etc.
The insurance covers losses caused by:
- fire, including the effects of fire extinguishing;
- explosion of a pressure vessel;
- natural disasters such as storm, hurricane, hail, flood, falling trees and branches;
- failure of the water supply and sewage system;
- malicious actions of a third party (vandalism);
- an impact by a road vehicle or by a crewed aircraft, its components or cargo;
- burglary, theft;
In combination with the above mentioned types of coverage, it is possible to include additional coverage such as:
- civil liability to third parties;
- costs of alternative accommodation;
- loss of rental income.