JAGUAR XKR-S CONVERTIBLE DEBUTS AT THE LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW
- The XKR-S Convertible is the most powerful and fastest open-topped GT Jaguar has ever built.
- Supercharged AJ-V8 GENIII petrol engine produces 550PS (405kW) and 502lb/ft (680Nm) but just 292g/km of CO2.
- Top speed 186mph (300km/h) and 0-60mph in 4.2 seconds (0-100km/h in 4.4 seconds).
- Performance Active exhaust enables higher power and torque and gives the XKR-S its own distinctive soundtrack.
- Lightweight aluminium architecture provides high torsional rigidity, making the XKR-S Convertible the stiffest car in its class.
- Revised front and rear suspension means increased agility, precision and control without sacrificing comfort.
- Uprated Adaptive Dynamics system allows the enthusiastic driver to safely exploit the exhilarating handling.
- Styling changes informed by Computational Fluid Dynamics to reduce lift and maximise aerodynamic stability.
- New front bumper design with wider, lower air intake, carbon fibre splitter and twin side nacelles.
- New sills smooth the horizontal airflow and emphasise the 10mm reduction in ride height.
- Unique rear wing with carbon fibre insert and apron ensure balanced aerodynamics front and rear.
- Convertible roof opens and stows in just 18 seconds.
- Flagship interior features 16-way adjustable Performance seats trimmed in carbon leather.