This is the classic scheme for purchase of a car on credit. It provides you with the opportunity to drive the car of your dreams right away without making a large one-off investment.
You pay the advance installment that varies depending on the car you have selected and on your capabilities.
The remaining part of the price forms your credit that accrues interest depending on the repayment period and the valid leasing conditions.
The credit with the interest on it is divided into equal monthly installments.
We offer two options of financing:
FINANCIAL LEASE WITH OBLIGATORY ACQUISITION OF OWNERSHIP
You unconditionally acquire the ownership of the car at the end of the lease period.
Upon delivery of the car we issue an invoice for the entire value of the car (less the advance installment) inclusive of VAT.
VAT is payable immediately upon issuance of the invoice and you pay the principal in accordance with a repayment schedule.
At the end of the lease period after payment of the last monthly installment, the ownership of the car is transferred in your name.
What are the benefits?
• You become the owner of the car.
• You may defer the payment depending on your budget (for up to 84 months for some car models).
• Minimum initial expenditure is required.
• No guarantors are required.
• No creation of special pledge is required.
• You may pay the outstanding amount due for your car anytime, without accrual of any default interest.
• You work with one person only - your sales consultant.
FINANCIAL LEASE WITH OPTIONAL OWNERSHIP ACQUISITION
Upon signing a contract of this type the residual value of the asset is determined in advance. It is a part of the price of the car, which you do not pay with the monthly installments.
At the end of the period you have a choice – to return the car to us or pay the residual value and acquire ownership.
VAT is accrued and paid with each monthly installment in accordance with the repayment schedule. (major difference)
What are the benefits?
• Includes all the benefits of the Financial lease with obligatory acquisition of ownership;
• Enables the formation of lower monthly installments;
• The predetermined residual value gives certainty as regards the minimum value of the asset at the end of the period