Home and real estate insurance
Protecting your home from unpredictable natural disasters, theft or fire
This insurance provides protection for the property of individuals. The subjects of homeowner’s insurance are:
- Residential buildings
- Country homes
- Outbuildings, garages, workshops, garden structures, etc.
- Facilities of a special type such as satellites, solar heating systems, greenhouses, bird or animal breeding buildings, wells, outdoor fountains, fences, etc.
- Furniture, personal and other household items
- Household appliances
- Audio/visual and electronic equipment
- Other property such as agricultural machinery, equipment, construction machinery, tools, materials, etc.
- Pieces of art, expensive clothing, leather coats, branded clothing, etc.
The insurance covers losses caused by:
- Fire, including the effects of extinguishing the fire
- Natural disasters such as storms, hurricanes, hailstorms, floods, falling trees and branches
- Plumbing accident
- Malicious acts of third parties (vandalism)
- A hit by a vehicle or a flying object
In combination with the coverage types above, it is possible to include additional ones, such as:
- Third party liability
- Costs for alternative accommodation
- Losses of rental income