MOTO-PFOHE is one of the first private car companies in Bulgaria. It was established on July 26, 1991, as a sole limited liability company, owned by Hugo Pfohe EOOD, Hamburg, Germany.
Since its establishment Moto-Pfohe is one of the leading companies in the country and is currently the official dealer of Ford, Volvo, Jaguar and Land Rover. There are 17 offices in 16 cities of the country – both own sales and service centers and dealers. In Sofia there are two, "Lyulin" and "Mladost". Within the Moto-Pfohe group there are also the insurance broker "Pfohe Agency" EOOD and "Moto-Pfohe Leasing" EOOD. The business portfolio includes sales and service of new and used cars, short and long term rentals, full service, insurance, spare parts, accessories, financing of car deals. MOTO-PFOE has been ISO certified since 2000.
A Reliable Partner for Every Automotive Challenge (Why Moto-Pfohe?):
- a wide range of prestigious and functional cars, practically for every need – from small urban, luxury limousine and off-roaders to light commercial vehicles;
- authorized services for warranty and post warranty maintenance;
- own leases with flexible commercial schemes – finance leases, operating leases, full service;
- insurance and insurance management;
- practical mobile solutions related to short and long-term rentals;
- used cars of all brands with proven origin, comprehensive service files and warranty options;
- trade in and buy back;
- original spare parts, consumables, tires, accessories, certified by the manufacturers.
Moto-Pfohe enjoys a solid image as a good citizen of society thanks to several own traditional programs and support for many socially significant projects:
- partner of the National Museum of History, Polytechnical Museum, National Opera and Ballet, Union of Artists in Bulgaria and other cultural institutes;
- contribution to the development of sport – long-time official sponsor of BFU, PFL, Federation of Rhythmic Gymnastics, Wrestling Federation and many others.
- a traditional partner of Bulgarian Red Cross;
- Commitment to orphan graduates since 1997, transformed into the #steniskanabala national program since 2014, for the benefit of their further education at universities;
- the Conservation and Environmental Grants Program for the protection of the natural and cultural heritage in Bulgaria – since 1996. For the 20 years there were 1149 participants, 84 of which received funding amounting to a total of 328 000 BGN.